Saturday, June 5, 2010


We thought our camper was sold until last night when the buyer called to say she had changed her mind.  We have to go up there today and put the sale signs back up and get the keys back from the women.  The hard part is that Memorial Weekend was a busy time at the camp and now camp won’t be opening until the end of June.  We know that the Lord has someone in mind and we do accept this, but we were really hoping to have the sale completed and not have to deal with it this summer.

The last of our old roof was removed from the house yesterday.  The new wood was put down.  We woke up to a big problem this morning…..the roof had leaked right through the attic into Brad’s bedroom.  About a dozen ceiling tiles are ruined and the top bunk bed got quite wet.  We are waiting to hear back from our contractor.  Hoping this weekend gets better…LOL

No comments:

My Etsy Shop