Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas is Fast Approaching

I have a list and I am checking it twice.  Will we ever have everything ready for Christmas??  Actually we accomplished a lot today.  We finished up our shopping, plus I packed a box to ship to Steven.  The box had some Christmas gifts as well as all the different kinds of cookies and candies we have made.  We had his big gift sent to him directly from the store, so he is going to wrap it and put it under his tree.  I also made a set of dog booties that were ordered yesterday along with a an order for pumpkin peanut butter dog treats.  Steve baked up the dog treats as that is his department, while I sewed.  Steve took Steven’s package and this order and shipped them out.  I have one more order to ship tomorrow and I would think that would be it as far as Christmas orders.

Rachel made Scottish shortbread today and Steve, Rachel and I  all made cherry snowballs (Mexican Wedding Cake dough without the nits, wrapped around a maraschino cherry and baked then rolled in confectionary sugar a couple of times).  We also packed up gifts of all of our goodies for our two favorite neighbors and Bradly and Rachel delivered those.  I managed to check quite a few items off our to-do list today…..sure wish the gifts were wrapped…LOL   :o)

No comments:


My Etsy Shop